The funniest memes from election night
Share This Article:
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Dave Assman told surname too rude for personalised number plate
- University of Sydney mistaken for Hogwarts film location by thousands of Chinese Harry Potter fans
- Chris Pine studied at Leeds University in the 00s and got hooked on late night pasties, yes really
Theresa May: If I lose just six seats, Jeremy Corbyn will win the election— Sirena Sanchez (@AyoRiRi) June 9, 2017
*Loses twelve seats*.
Theresa May: pic.twitter.com/sGR9rUECzv
Spotted in a field near you. Theresa May loves a good wheat field.
My G Jeremy! we love you pic.twitter.com/AEESyOFJaW— $NOOCHIE. (@snoochieshy) June 9, 2017
Gutted for Mr Fishfinger. pic.twitter.com/1dak77ySns— Jamie McDougall (@Jamie_McDougall) June 9, 2017
The Scooby gang were out in force yesterday. "Those pesky kids cost me my majority."
Can't leave the EU if you can't form a government pic.twitter.com/A06ZCbpxf8— James Felton (@JimMFelton) June 8, 2017