14 things naughtier than Theresa May running through a field of wheat
Share This Article:
Yesterday, the Prime Minister shockingly revealed the naughtiest thing she'd ever done as a child - and to be honest, it's pretty hard to beat. In an interview with ITV, Theresa May revealed her rebellious side. After being asked by Julie Etchingham to name the naughtiest thing she'd ever done, the Prime Minister fumbled before spilling "I have to confess, when me and my friends used to sort of run through the fields of wheat, um, the farmers weren't too pleased about that!" We are shocked. After hours of research, we've been struggling to find any event more mischevious - but have finally managed to find these lessons in bad behaviour that might just scrape the top spot... 1. This cat, unravelling ball of wool that was so perfectly wrapped before.
2. This menacing child, whose e-fit has been the subject of comics and cartoons for years. He's never been brought to justice. 3. This potato. 4. This high-schooler, who just won't keep his fucking head in the game. 5. This tortoise, eating a strawberry. Ruthless.
6. This naughty cake. It has been ruining people's 'summer body' plans for years.
7. This woman, hollering back.
8. This mean girl littering her school. We're glad paper is recyclable, or this would be henious.
9. THiS mOcKiNg SpOnGe. 10. This lonely uncle, out with the lads and giving his niece's husband a hard time.
11. This devlish finger, posessed by Satan himself.
12. This disobedient dude, about to crack open a cold one with the lads where he's just not allowed to. 13. This cat, going through a phase. 14. This absolute monster, who just wants to watch the world burn.
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH
Top article: Fringe Review: Rust - The Musical @ theSpace