TNS Web Dump
Share This Article:
To me Easter always seems like the least fun holiday of the year. Maybe it’s because of the fact that you always seem to have an absolute mountain of revision to get through. Perhaps it’s because, even though you suddenly have a load of free time on your hands, the weather’s so bad that you can’t actually go outside without having to borrow an embarrassingly colourful umbrella from your Mum. Easter is essentially Christmas with all the calories but none of the glad tidings. After you’ve eaten your fill of chocolate poultry products, the guilt starts to set in and the empty boxes turn into accusing fingers. Sitting in a cocoa-induced coma you start to think about what you’re doing with your life and why you’re still not mature enough to stop celebrating a tradition in which a “bunny” brings you Thornton’s chocolate The truth is that ever since my metabolism slowed down and a late-teens paunch started to show through my t-shirt, I’ve never been able to look at an Easter egg in the same way. Maybe I should just chill out a bit and try to learn a few tips from tykylevits, a Finnish feller who really knows how to relax. In fact, in the caption for this video he even says “my life is a holiday”! It may not be your or my idea of fun but he looks like he’s having a great time.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Man Dog Farringdon: Mystery woman who walked man on leash through Central London reveals her identity
- David Cameron follows 'i Like Tits Daily' on twitter (it doesn't follow him back)
- Water pistol-wielding masked robber in girl's trainers laughed at by kids after attempted heist at Lancashire school