6 drinks you should try in South East Asia
Share This Article:
Beverages in South East Asia are a delicacy and are traditional amongst locals and travellers. From the bucket to the coffee, you'll find something in South East Asia to tickle your taste buds. Here are some of our top picks: Vietnamese Filter Coffee Strong, chocolaty and thick, this sweet nectar is a unique treat for all those who love their coffee. Can be drank ice cold or warm. You can now sometimes even find this drink in Australia and the UK as some posh coffee shops have begun to import the coffee as a gourmet delicacy. Bright Orange Juice The name says it all: it is bright orange. You will find many street vendors selling this well known luminous drink and they always seem to appear just when you need a drink. When you’re hot, sweaty and feel like you can’t go on, this instant dose of Vitamin C powers you on for the rest of the day! Buckets
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Vegans on the road: Nomadic, sustainable living with Campervan Kitchen
- Safe sex and solo travel: 6 things to remember
- 48 hours in in Ljubljana: Slovenia's fairy-tale capital