Generator to open new boutique hostel in Barcelona
21st February 2013
Share This Article:
The winter weather is in full swing so what better time to plan a spring city break to look forward to? It may be too early to pick out which Ray Bans to wear in the UK, but Generator, Europe’s fastest growing hostel brand, is excited to announce the launch of its newest design-inspired boutique property in one of Europe’s most architecturally astounding cities; Barcelona. With boutique hostels already in Berlin East, Copenhagen, Dublin, Hamburg, London and Venice and more on the way this summer in Berlin Mitte, Generator is offering a new level of style and comfort for those who want big city centre adventure without breaking the bank. For the ultimate way to take in the city, rooms on the upper floors include private terraces offering astounding views of the city skyline (including the Sagrada Familia) and across to the Mediterranean. Generator is bringing contemporary yet affordable design for those keen to explore this city so synonymous with Gaudi.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- #Goodbye TNS - From sex to travel, the writing possibilities were endless
- Highlights of Huaraz, Peru: snow-capped mountains, turquoise lakes and Seeds of Hope
- Safe sex and solo travel: 6 things to remember
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stylish lounge and communal area open 24hrs a day
- Bar open from 8am-2am
- Café serving delicious local and international food (along with tasty tapas)
- A range of rooms including privates, twins, doubles and dorms (female only and mixed) – all with en-suite bathrooms
- Laundry facilities
- 24hr reception
- Travel shop for local tickets tours and knowledgeable staff to provide information about the surrounding area