Free festival Mix Mountain heading for La Plagne in 2013
Share This Article:
This season La Plagne will be hosting the winter’s biggest showcase of international DJ’s for one of the major events of the season: Mix Mountain. Several internationally renowned French house and electro DJs will take to the decks to bang out the tunes and create a party atmosphere you’ll never forget ...all in the heart of the French Alps. Every day there will be DJs mixing on the slopes and a BBQ sizzling away in the background. In the evening the party will move down to Montalbert, with a mega party on the final day (Friday 1st Feb). Sound good? It gets better. Unlike the majority of festivals that almost require you to take out a loan to cover tickets, Mix Mountain is free. Mix Mountain is taking place from 28th January to 1st Feb 2013 in La Grand Plagne Ski area, Montalber, La Plagne. The line up so far includes:
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Visit the backdrops for your favourite films at these 'on location' film destinations
- Highway One: experiencing a taste of the real USA
- Pascal and Mireille Bouget, the couple who quit their jobs to sail the world with strangers
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH