TRANSMISSION / PRAGUE Competition Terms & Conditions:
Share This Article:
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- #GoodbyeTNS – 17,278 air-miles and the making of a student travel editor
- Safe sex and solo travel: 6 things to remember
- Highlights of Huaraz, Peru: snow-capped mountains, turquoise lakes and Seeds of Hope
1. The Competition entry page is hosted byThe National Student, part of BigChoice Group Limited.
2. Closing date for entries is 4th November 2013 at 5pm GMT.
3. The Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and notified within 5 working days of the closing date via the email address the contact details supplied in their entry. If Yeslab Limited, trading as Festicket.com, henceforth referred to as 'Festicket' or its representative do not receive a response from the Winner via email or within 24 hours of contact, Festicket reserve the right to select a different Winner.
4. By Submitting an entry, Entrants agree that Festicket.com may send them communications in relation to its products and services. Festicket will never pass information to 3rd parties without the explicit consent. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time via the links provided in Festicket emails.
5. The competition is open worldwide, excepting employees of Festicket, The National Student and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents worldwide, or anyone connected with this Competition. Winners under the age of 18 years will require parental consent to enter the competition and must be accompanied by a person over the age of 18 to attend to use the prize.
6. Entry limited to one per person.
7. No purchase is necessary but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access. Postal entries can be made by writing to: Transmission-Prague Competition, Yeslab Limited (Festicket), Innovation Warehouse, 1 East Poultry Avenue, London EC1A 9PT.
8. An eligible entrant must submit by including their first name, last name, e-mail address, date of birth and country. Entries may be rejected in the sole discretion of Festicket.
9. Festicket will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Festicket takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Further, Festicket will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the Competition.
11. Winners will be notified within 5 working days of competition close on 4thNovember 2013 that they have won using the email address submitted when entering. No cash or prize alternative will be offered.
12. The prize consists of 2 x Golden Tickets to Transmission at the O2, Prague, which is taking place 30 November 2013 and 2 nights in a Double Room at the Ramada Prague City Centre hotel for 2 people. There will 1 winner.The prize consists of tickets and hotel accommodation only and excludes all other costs including but not limited to travel, food, beverages, expenses and travel and personal insurance. The Golden Tickets allow the winner entry to Transmission under the standard terms of entry and includes free drink and food throughout the night of the Transmission event.
13. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
15. By entering the competition all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these General Rules.
16. Festicket reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Festicketâ€™s liability for death or personal injury caused by their employees or agentsâ€™ negligence or for fraud.
18. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. The promoter of this competition is Yeslab Limited, trading as Festicket, a company registered in England and Wales with number 7923345 whose registered office is at Innovation Warehouse, 1 East Poultry Avenue, London EC1A 9PT.