New online academy aims to make cybersecurity attractive to everyone
Share This Article:
Although the concept of security has long intrigued the minds of many politicians, academics and the like, cybersecurity remains a new, under-researched, yet important area. Now, a new online training platform launching next week in the UK aims to make cybersecurity roles more attractive to everyone, regardless of their background. Cyberattacks have plagued organisations all over the world more and more often. A global cyberattack hit governments and Russia, Britain and the US at the end of June this year. Thousands of passwords of British ministers, senior policemen and ambassadors were stolen by Russian hackers and traded online around the same time.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Review: AI: More Than Human @ Barbican
- Here's how to use the power of your computer to get free games
- The back pain app out-performing physiotherapy
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH