Ever wanted to visit the TARDIS?
Share This Article:
Ever wanted to visit the TARDIS? It's your lucky day - the infamous blue police telephone box has been spotted outside Earl's Court Station in Central London. All you have to do is simply click here. You will then be taken to a street view of Earl's Court Road (below) - then all that is left is to click the double arrows and enter the mystical world of the TARDIS.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- BAFTA announces TV forums for budding television professionals in London and Salford
- Hackers have hands on Game Of Thrones series 7 episode 5 script and demand millions
- Who is Amber Heard? The woman behind the tabloid gossip