Ever wanted to visit the TARDIS?
Share This Article:
Ever wanted to visit the TARDIS? It's your lucky day - the infamous blue police telephone box has been spotted outside Earl's Court Station in Central London. All you have to do is simply click here. You will then be taken to a street view of Earl's Court Road (below) - then all that is left is to click the double arrows and enter the mystical world of the TARDIS.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- There's going to be a Doctor Who and Sherlock theme park
- Royal Television Society announces Student Television Awards nominations
- English Literature students can now study Game of Thrones
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH