Ever wanted to visit the TARDIS?
Share This Article:
Ever wanted to visit the TARDIS? It's your lucky day - the infamous blue police telephone box has been spotted outside Earl's Court Station in Central London. All you have to do is simply click here. You will then be taken to a street view of Earl's Court Road (below) - then all that is left is to click the double arrows and enter the mystical world of the TARDIS.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 200,000 in fight to keep BBC3 on air
- Royal Television Society announces Student Television Awards nominations
- BAFTA announces TV forums for budding television professionals in London and Salford
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH