TV Review: Inside No. 9 - Tempting Fate
Share This Article:
The final instalment of this year's run of Inside No. 9 sees Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton deliver their own take on a classic supernatural trope. Much like 'The Harrowing' in Series One, 'Tempting Fate' closes the fourth series on a particularly eerie note, with a tale that beckons its characters to be careful what they wish for. The No. 9 of this episode is a dilapidated council flat, once belonging to late hoarder Frank (Nigel Planer), who died unceremoniously within his squalor. Shearsmith, Pemberton and guest star Weruche Opia (of Bad Education) appear as three cleaners who have been ordered to get the place cleared.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- The best rom-coms on Netflix right now
- TV Review: Riverdale (Season 3, Episode 17)
- Comic Relief 2019: One Red Nose Day and a Wedding review
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH