TV Review: Inside No. 9 - Bernie Clifton's Dressing Room
Share This Article:
Following the farcical powerhouse that was 'Zanzibar', this week's episode of Inside No. 9 takes a change of pace, with a surprisingly sombre tale. Not unlike Series 2's 'The 12 Days of Christine', 'Bernie Clifton's Dressing Room' marks a slight departure from what we're used to with this series, with its earnest portrayal of two former comedy partners reuniting. Formerly known as variety comedy duo Cheese and Crackers, Len (Pemberton) and Tommy (Shearsmith) haven't performed on stage in thirty years. Reunited in an empty church hall, the two start delving into the past, dredging up their old routines (as well as old tensions) for a comeback performance.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- It Is What It Is: Love Island Recap, Week 2
- The only relationships on Love Island 2019 worth talking about are the girls' friendships
- How Glee changed the world