TV Review: Rick and Morty (Season 3, Episode 10)
Share This Article:
Ready. Set. Reset. Just when it seemed that Rick and Morty had taken on the path of self-recognition and appreciation for each other; Just when we thought that Beth and Jerry might not make it and actually stay divorced; At the very end of season three, Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon have turned the tables on Rick - and us. The whole third season has introduced us with the concept of leaving the classic adventure-storylines behind and focusing on the character relationships more and more. Getting to know not only Rick and Morty better but Beth, Jerry and Summer as well. And we have not been disappointed in that respect.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: How patriarchy is alive and well in this Netflix universe
- Game of Thrones: The 10 characters who deserved better
- The best rom-coms on Netflix right now
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH