Every reason why Chris and Kem's bromance is the best relationship in the villa
Share This Article:
When Kem allowed Chris to have one line in his and Marcel’s rap just so he didn’t feel left out was a little bit cute.
Naaaaa the way Chris and Kem take rapping so seriously makes my life— Sophie Massey (@sophaaay__) July 20, 2017
3. How they made sure their nails were always matching.
Notice how Kem and Chris have got their initials painted on each other in nail varnish? The bromance is real. #LoveIsland— Love Island (@LoveIsland) July 3, 2017
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- It Is What It Is: Love Island Recap, Week 2
- TV Review: Years and Years
- I Am Hannah review - A sensitive and emotional portrayal of motherhood
4. Taking it to the next level and shaving each other's initials into their pubes. For some, this would be a step too far but their bromance is so strong that no step is too far for these cheeky chaps.
I just love the fact that Chris and Kem keep coordinating their nail varnish #loveisland— Gee (@MarsonGeorgina) July 6, 2017
Chris and Kem shaving their initials in their pubes get you a relationship like that #LoveIsIand— manon (@MoonieCFC) July 11, 2017
6. Their adorable spooning sessions. Chris and Kem’s afternoon spoon sessions look so snuggly and cosy.
Kem and Chris rapping in the shower together naked..........can these two just win the show already! I love them both! #loveisland— sammy (@Sammyleeds2017) July 23, 2017
7. When they tried to create a secret code word. They tried to come up with a word to replace 'muggy' so they could discuss other islanders without them clocking on to their conversation. They debated using 'rooster' or 'flannel' but 'shed' was their best suggestion, e.g. "you're being
My favourite part of loveisland so far is when Kem asks Chris to spoon, and he actually gets out of bed to cuddle up with him— Clo (@_chloehutchison) July 17, 2017
Their relationships with girlfriends Amber and Olivia might fizzle out but one thing is for certain, Chris and Kem are going to best friends until they're old and grey.
chris rushing over to meet kem's mum i am sobbing#loveisland— ruby (@rubynaldrett) July 23, 2017