TV Review: Killjoys (Series 3, Episode 3)
Share This Article:
‘The Hullen Have Eyes’ brings the old team back together and thrusts them into the thick of the Hullen plot. With Johnny back on the team, we lose the dual-storyline format previously used this season, giving some sense of a return to normalcy. Johnny echoes this want for things to return to how they were, enthusiastically suggesting that the team go on an old-fashioned warrant to get back into their groove. That’s when Dutch and D’avin share a meaningful look - one that used to be reserved between Dutch and John, and is our first reminder of how long Johnny’s been away. They show him one of the Hullen ships and introduce him to new nerd Zeph, and explain that they’ve been trying to open one of the ships for a while now. Thus far, as in the last episode, no mention is made of D’av going up on one of the ships at the end of ‘Boondoggie’ - raising many questions.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- The only relationships on Love Island 2019 worth talking about are the girls' friendships
- Too Old To Die Young review - Nicolas Winding Refn's cynical, gorgeous critique of modern America
- Gemma Chan: We should 'be less judgmental with others and with ourselves'