TV Review: Inside No. 9 - Empty Orchestra
Share This Article:
Taking us inside a comparatively more pleasant No.9, this latest tale from Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton is fairly enjoyable, but lacks the high dramatic stakes of previous episodes. The risk of anthology tales such as the ones crafted in Inside No. 9 is that with each episode, as completely different and separate as they are, we cannot help but compare them to the ones before. In the case of the 'Empty Orchestra', the fourth episode of this current series, such comparisons make for an underwhelming watch that just doesn't match up to the breathtaking drama or laugh out loud humour of previous episodes.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Comic Relief 2019: One Red Nose Day and a Wedding review
- TV Review: Riverdale (Season 3, Episode 16)
- Stranger Things - trailer suggests season 3 will be the best yet
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH