Comment: Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys
Share This Article:
A text, a photo and a sweet smile: it’s how beautiful ladies lure their catch in, and rinse them well and good. In return, they receive their friendship, of course, and a gift or two. It definitely must be worth the trade. Right? Rinsing is the new term branded to the act of women who use and abuse men and their money. Within this, men will buy any gift or item from the online ‘shopping list’ to fulfil their duty as a friend. These generous friends will expect nothing in return except for the same mutual friendship back. It will be made clear by their ‘rinsed’ that no sexual favours will be returned and if they are lucky they may very well get the opportunity to meet the woman they have been showering with gifts. But most importantly, not to forget, it’s the friendship that counts.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- TV Review: The X-Files (Season 11, Episode 6)
- Could Clique be the new Skins? We spoke to Jess Brittain to find out
- This artist has turned a load of dirty messages into tapestry for a new exhibition
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH