Students in the US created a secret shrine to Danny DeVito
Share This Article:
A rather strange shrine to actor Danny DeVito at a university in New York has got the internet talking. The shrine, which was located in a bathroom at Purchase College, State University of New York, comprises pictures of the It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia actor as well as coins and other such things. It’s … interesting. Images of the shrine have caused quite a stir on Twitter but Kaitlin Balfe, 18, a student at SUNY Purchase, told the Press Association: “I found out about the shrine through a friend who went. It was super low key, not a lot of people knew about it. “The shrine’s funny. You walk in and people’s offerings are just obvious junk (they) had in their pockets. “I left a coin when I went the first time, and later went with a friend with pictures of Danny we printed out. “It’s kinda just a huge meme that really would only be found at SUNY Purchase.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- One in 10 students think about self-harming, study finds
- 'I pulled her plug and watched her choke' LSE sportswomen publish open letter against sexism
- King’s College London says removing Sultan of Brunei's award over LGBT rights would 'represent uncharted territory'
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH