This student made yoghurt from her vagina and then ate it for breakfast with blueberries
Share This Article:
It’s not what we’d think of as the most appetising of desserts. Cecilia Westbrook, a student from the University of Wisconsin, has taken experimental, erm, cookery to the next level after constructing a dessert made from her own vagina – and then eating it. Yes, this happened and yes – what in the name of actual fuck is going on here? According to the Mirror, the PhD scientist used wooden spoons to collect her samples (!) which she then left overnight before eating the next morning with blueberries – despite being advised by a microbiologist that it probably, just probably, wasn’t a very good idea. Also, as the U.S. Federal Drug Administration's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition press office pointed out, "vaginal secretions are not considered 'food'.” Well, you just don’t say. Also: extracted with wooden spoons. Wooden spoons. We’re losing our minds whilst considering the splinter potential in this situation.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Mental health difficulties peak in the second year of university, study finds
- University of Liverpool accused of ableism for charging extension fees
- Over half of students accused of stalking or abuse are allowed to stay on campus
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH