England's ODI Exploits: A progress report
Share This Article:
As 2013 brings not only the opportunity for England to add further jewels to its crown in the form of the Champions Trophy this summer, we also find ourselves at the half way point of the World Cup cycle. As a result, I ask the simple question of how England's recent performances bode for a serious tilt at 50 over silverware in the next two years. For all England's success in the longest and shortest varieties of cricket, they have somewhat fluctuated between world beaters and serial flops when encountered by the mid-ranged 50 over game.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 'Major sports events have a unique power to inspire people': meet Lindsay Impett, event director of the Netball World Cup 2019
- Women’s British Open: Who to watch out for
- Female footballers don't deserve to be paid as much as men