#CutForBieber trend shows that the fan culture needs to be addressed
Share This Article:
Justin Bieber maybe the poster boy for saccharine pop - but this year things have taken a turn for the sinister. Recently a paparazzo was killed whilst attempting to get photographs of the singer’s Ferrari. Then pictures surfaced of Bieber smoking what looked weed at a party. In response to this, internet supertrolls 4Chan decided to launch the hashtag #CutForBieber, urging 'Beliebers' into cutting themselves to stop Justin smoking weed. Whilst it started as a joke, the hashtag quickly became harrowing with pictures of young girls' bleeding arms.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Yes, smartphones should be banned at gigs
- The backlash from Eminem's 'Kamikaze' was unwarranted
- Fat people do not need your concerns about their health
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH