The girl who sold her virginity
Share This Article:
Catarina Migliorini, a 20-year-old from Brazil, has caused controversy by selling her virginity for £485,000. But who are we to judge her decision? A 53-year-old Japanese busisness man known as ‘Natsu’ won the auction over five other bidders. It is said that the deed will not take place on land, but instead on a plane between countries as a way of avoiding prostitution charges. Catarina is going to undergo a test with a gynecologist to provide ‘Natsu’ with evidence of her virginity, although there is already controversy over how concrete this evidence will be.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Christopher Biggins and biphobia on Celebrity Big Brother
- Twitter, Tinder, and the problem of online
- 14 reasons why the 14 second rule is ridiculous
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH