Brits abroad... getting an education?
Share This Article:
The past few years have seen an increased number of students in the UK going to university abroad. Some of the UK's top educationalists have asserted that this increase is driven by the pursuit of a more 'value-for money' education. This, in addition to the increasing competition graduates are now facing in the globalised employment market, has obliged students to search further afield for university education. Norman Renshaw, managing director of InTuition Scholarships, says: "It's becoming an international market. We're no longer just competing with each other. "Employers are looking for people who have an international awareness."
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Beer, Bingo and Boobs? (#NoMorePage3)
- Why the NUS is right to criticise the Know Your Limits campaign
- Make-up free selfies - should we grin and bare it?