Would you wear make up to the gym?
Share This Article:
A survey published last week claims that 7 out of 10 women wear make up to work out. The survey, conducted by ASDA revealed that a gobsmacking 40% will apply mascara before any form of workout with 34% using foundation. Despite the fact that most dermatologists would tell you that wearing make up whilst you sweat isn’t healthy for the skin, more and more people are choosing to do so. Even Olympic gold medallist Jessica Ennis admitted earlier this year that she doesn’t go bare-faced even at sporting events. “I never compete without full makeup” she says, in a Daily Mail interview. “It makes me feel more confident.” A Grazia article on the subject interviews seven women on the products that they use when they exercise.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Germaine Greer: once provocative and progressive, now misguided and embarrassing
- The workplace must stop judging women by their looks
- Camel No: The end to all your camel toe woes?