Is snooping on your partner's phone ever okay?
Share This Article:
Last week Jools Oliver admitted that she regularly snoops on husband Jamie’s phone to check he isn’t cheating. It appears she is not alone: 20% of 2000 married respondents in an Oxford University survey revealed they would do the same. But just what do these snoopers hope to gain from invading their partner’s privacy? Trusting your partner on the basis of their clean website history or innocent phone inbox cannot be compared to a trust based on your faith in their good nature. Unfortunately successful relationships require us to let go and make ourselves vulnerable; it is possible we may be hurt but equally, the chances are we won’t be.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Twitter, Tinder, and the problem of online
- Grindr: The World of Chance and Woe
- Handsome Her's ''man tax'' is a necessary step for gender equality
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH