Should England be participating in Euro 2012? Yes
Share This Article:
It is right that England haven't boycotted Euro 2012. In Poland and Ukraine there clearly exists a racist and anti-Semitic minority among football fans. Fascist salutes are given at some grounds and ‘fellow’ fans beat supporters who are of ethnic minority. Despite Europe’s chief footballing body, UEFA, being vehemently opposed to racism or discrimination of any kind, the European Championships are still set to go ahead in Poland and Ukraine, where racism is still very much alive.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Should England be participating in Euro 2012? No
- With John Terry's not guilty verdict, has the court sent out the wrong message?
- Footballers who rap need to stop it right now