Tattoo Are You?
Share This Article:
I have always harboured the ambition of becoming a rock star. The fast cars, the excess -it’s all very alluring. I’m currently fulfilling a few of the necessary criteria –unconventional haircut, black skinny jeans/converse combo no matter what the weather, and being the lead singer in a rock n’roll band (Red Havana, you can check us out on Facebook….if you want….) However, there is one that I am currently lacking – a tattoo. Since realising that I can now do pretty much what I want without fear of retribution from my mother, I have been debating for the past few months as to exactly what to get, where to get it, and slowly realising that whatever ink I have on me will be there until my dying day.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Is it time we stopped using petroleum jelly?
- Why Gillette featuring a plus-sized model should be celebrated and not shamed
- Why Sophie Theallet was wrong to shun Melenia Trump