Tattoo Are You?
Share This Article:
I have always harboured the ambition of becoming a rock star. The fast cars, the excess -it’s all very alluring. I’m currently fulfilling a few of the necessary criteria –unconventional haircut, black skinny jeans/converse combo no matter what the weather, and being the lead singer in a rock n’roll band (Red Havana, you can check us out on Facebook….if you want….) However, there is one that I am currently lacking – a tattoo. Since realising that I can now do pretty much what I want without fear of retribution from my mother, I have been debating for the past few months as to exactly what to get, where to get it, and slowly realising that whatever ink I have on me will be there until my dying day.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- The workplace must stop judging women by their looks
- M&S stores are closing because it doesn't know who its audience is
- Is it time we stopped using petroleum jelly?
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH