EU students will continue to pay home tuition fees
Share This Article:
EU students will continue to pay home-fees even in the case of a no deal Brexit. Speaking in Brussels, Universities Minister Chris Skidmore confirmed that EU students who start at English universities in the 2020/21 academic year will continue to pay home tuition fees. would continue not to pay tuition fees, regardless of Brexit. Scottish and EU students do not pay tuition fees at Scottish universities, while international students and students from other parts of the UK do. Speaking at the conference, Chris Skidmore said: "We value the important contribution that international students, including those from the EU, make to our universities and it is a testament to our world-leading higher education system that so many students from abroad choose to come and study here."
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Huddersfield is the best student night out in the country, apparently
- SOAS lecturer elected as MEP for far-right party
- Research reveals the top 10 things holding back women at work