EU students will continue to pay home tuition fees
Share This Article:
EU students will continue to pay home-fees even in the case of a no deal Brexit. Speaking in Brussels, Universities Minister Chris Skidmore confirmed that EU students who start at English universities in the 2020/21 academic year will continue to pay home tuition fees. would continue not to pay tuition fees, regardless of Brexit. Scottish and EU students do not pay tuition fees at Scottish universities, while international students and students from other parts of the UK do. Speaking at the conference, Chris Skidmore said: "We value the important contribution that international students, including those from the EU, make to our universities and it is a testament to our world-leading higher education system that so many students from abroad choose to come and study here."
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Over half of students accused of stalking or abuse are allowed to stay on campus
- Huddersfield is the best student night out in the country, apparently
- This Week in Gaming: Sony and Microsoft team up
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH