Emma Watson made a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador
Share This Article:
Best known for her role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies Emma Watson took to her twitter account in the small hours of this morning to announce her excitement, “So excited to start work with the AMAZING people at UN Women! xx”. The British star has long been involved in humanitarian work and has previously visited Zambia and Bangladesh as part of her efforts to promote girls' education. In a statement on the UN Women website the Ivy League graduate wrote of her delight at the appointment.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- This Week in Gaming: Gaming Disorder becomes an official disease
- Experts and locals warn that new Chinchero airport may destroy Machu Picchu
- Research reveals the top 10 things holding back women at work