Voters turn their backs on Scottish independence
Share This Article:
Voters are turning their backs on the bid for Scottish independence, according to a dramatic new poll that threatens to leave Alex Salmond’s hopes dashed at the last hurdle. Now standing at just 39%, the support for a ‘Yes’ vote in September’s referendum is slowly moving further away, according to YouGov. Surveys suggest that voters are turning away due to a feeling that Scotland will somehow let them down.
- September 18th 2014 - Scottish Referendum
- May 7th 2015 – General Election
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Universities must do more to tackle the BAME attainment gap, report says
- SOAS lecturer elected as MEP for far-right party
- Where, how, and why you should vote in the European Elections