Easter is here! Creme Egg Mojito available in London
Share This Article:
Hoping the Easter bunny will bring you something nice this Easter? How about a crème egg mojito? Mixologist Jack Williams is responsible for the cocktail, which contains rum, chocolate liqueur, mint, lime and of course everyone’s favourite chocolate-y crème-y and not-at-all-egg-y Creme Egg. The drink contains a rather eye-watering 987 calories – but hey, it’s not Easter every day. Williams said: "This is the ultimate in Easter treats – boozy, refreshing and deathly chocolatey. "It’s surprisingly light, not like the heavy chocolate milkshake cocktails that you sometimes find." The cocktail will be sold over the Easter weekend at Jewel bar in Piccadilly Circus for £8.50. If you can’t make it to Piccadilly, why not try making it at home with this simple recipe?
- Bruise a mint sprig and put it in the bottom of the glass with 25ml rum and 25ml chocolate liqueur
- Add 25ml sugar syrup, a dash of lime juice and some crushed ice
- Smash up a crème egg and add to the mix
- Top with a little more crushed ice and a dash of soda
- Garnish with half a Cadbury’s crème egg