Yes, smartphones should be banned at gigs
Share This Article:
There’s nothing more irritating than going to a concert that you’ve been really looking forward to, only to be stuck watching it through the screens of other’s mobile phones. With the rapid evolution of cameras and smartphones, you can now take high-quality pictures and videos of any concert you attend and share it in real-time with friends and fellow fans. But whilst they may provide a lovely memory to look back on, ultimately, these gadgets are a complete nuisance at gigs. Why not put the phone away and live in the here and now?
was guaranteed a far more enjoyable experience.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Live Review: Emotional Oranges @ XOYO, London 06/06/19
- Fresher Sounds – The best new music – 11/06/19
- Live Review: Honeyblood & LUCIA @ Summerhall, Edinburgh, 03/06/19