Want to have a career as a musician? The Musicians' Union can help
Share This Article:
For a single payment of just £20 a year, students in full-time education can benefit from membership of the largest union of musicians in the world. – Career and business advice – Rights protection – Free instrument insurance – Free contract and partnership advice – £10 million public liability cover – Legal advice and assistance – Network of 30,000 musicians across the UK For anyone serious about being a working musician, the Musicians’ Union (MU) is the best backing group available and there has never been a better time to join as a student. Such help is crucial from the very start of a career, including the protection of instruments, band issues, early gigs and recordings, co-writing decisions and the loading of original content on the internet.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Album Review: Ra Ra Riot - Superbloom
- Fresher Sounds – The best new music – 13/08/19
- Album Review: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Infest The Rats' Nest