We went to a rave in an ice cave in Sheffield
Share This Article:
Coors Light took their ice cave rave to Sheffield last week, offering a brisk brew to everyone who wanted to get their rave on - and it definitely didn’t disappoint. From the staff to the drinks, and even the freezing fingertips we were left with, the "ice cave rave" was exactly what it promised. After getting acquainted with what seemed like the friendliest staff to ever exist, it was time to get kitted out with the arctic inspired ponchos that act as a buffer from the crisp conditions that make the ice cave that more bit realistic.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- How house-sitting could help you travel the world (almost) for free
- 8 myths about matched betting that need to be busted
- Creatives are sharing their job rejection stories and they’re inspiring
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH