Halloween Makeup Guide - Face Melt
Share This Article:
This one is not for anyone with a weak stomach! Our second gruesome Halloween make-up guide from Wilko and the help of make-up artist Rachael Divers takes it to the next level. This one’s a bit more complex and involves liquid latex, so NOT for small children, and if you’re trying this one yourself, you may want to have someone on hand to help you! Here’s how to make your face melt!! You will need:
- Liquid latex
- Fake blood
- Tweezers or small nail scissors
- Face powder
- Glue stick or plasters
- Makeup brushes
- Face paints
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Colombo, Sri Lanka is revealed as the 'must-photograph' travel destination in social media study
- Pascal and Mireille Bouget, the couple who quit their jobs to sail the world with strangers
- How to spend 72 hours in Verona
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH