Spending Mother's Day away from home?
Share This Article:
Ah, it's that time again – Mother's Day. A national holiday, dedicated to mummies everywhere. Without them, none of us would exist! You're a year older than the last Mother's Day so, you need to step it up. The only issue is that you're away from home. Didn't book that train in time? Perhaps you're bogged down with looming deadline dates. No worries, here are some ideas to make this one as special as the rest. 1. Have a look online. Google 'Mother's Day' for some inspiration You are bound to find heaps of offers on flower bouquets, chocolates and the like, with home delivery included. You could get your gift sent in earlier and call in a favour from a reliable sibling/neighbour/friend to add those finishing touches. Some confetti, a handwritten note from you on the breakfast table, perhaps.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 7 easy and impressive recipes to treat your mum to on Mother's Day
- 25 shocking things that have been said to people suffering from anxiety
- Time for a pre-work rave! Morning Gloryville hits West London
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH
Top article: Fringe Review: Rust - The Musical @ theSpace