'The class was like milk, only good for two weeks' we found the best reviews on Rate My Professor
Share This Article:
Everyone knows how it feels sitting in a boring lecture with never-ending PowerPoint slides. As bad as those classes are, there is one good thing that came out of these students' experiences. Keep reading to see 20 of the funniest Rate My Professor reviews for some comic relief.
1. This professor apparently should be teaching a course on
2. The professor who reminds students of a certain woodland creature
3. The one who doesn’t do well with disagreement
4. The professor who kindly shared napping tips
5. This professor's musical skills outweigh other negative traits
6. The one with ancient decor
Twitter has managed to dig up some interesting ratings as well.
7. Like this student who has interesting ways of coping with his dislike of class.
8. This professor needs some coaching on the difference between reading and lecturing
Rate my professor is really something pic.twitter.com/C1bD4GP7wI— Laura (@baecerra) May 5, 2018
they don’t hold back on here pic.twitter.com/2gWmKXqzEj— lys (@ElyssaCornejo) May 15, 2018
9. This one can send you to hell
11. I only have one question: do any birds understand copyright laws?
12. Never-ending exams
13. Rude much
yo my bio 213 professor lmaaoo pic.twitter.com/qTRdHNIIwc— tureesa cheekulz (@treesachicken) May 10, 2018
I had this professor for 2 English classes. I don’t doubt this story for a minute. pic.twitter.com/RbBrB2BZzK— Stephen (@veryundude77) May 10, 2018
14. What are you wearing?!
15. He was in his boxers
16. How would you compare the lecturer?
17. The one who clearly didn't write the slides
People are ruthless pic.twitter.com/7QNEw5Na0u— felicia becerra (@Feliciabee_) May 10, 2018
Is this a thing with bio profs pic.twitter.com/AyeFOebshi— Sofía Arango (@_sofiaarango) May 10, 2018
18. WOW - good analogy
19. The unhappy Santa
20. The Timelord
Best one I've ever seen. pic.twitter.com/snsjEsxNaY— LOW-CAP KENNY (@LowCapKenny) May 11, 2018