View From The Crew - The Safer Sex Circus & I Love College
Share This Article:
As a member of the SUSU events team, I Love College had become associated with the term ‘easy money’ to me by the end of the 2010 calendar year. Attendances had been depleting on a weekly basis as semester one slowly blurred into the Christmas holidays. Putting out decorations, draping the lower bar and setting The Cube (the multi-purpose epicentre of the union) to club-mode repeatedly seemed in vein in comparison to the dwindling interest from the union. This was in no doubt a direct reaction to the Wednesday night club’s growing reputation as the union’s smallest night out.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- A new algorithm can identify your sexuality by photo analysis
- Tinder users "twice as likely to have an STI"
- Grindr: The ethics behind the 'right now' culture (Part 1)