Co-op announces its pop-up festival shop roster for 2019
7th May 2019
Share This Article:
Co-op is building on its festival presence this summer, and the list includes Glastonbury. In 2018, Co-op announced an exclusive partnership with Live Nation, which saw them become the first UK food retailer to have a supermarket at major UK music festivals. This year, the retailer has expanded its operations to include two new big festivals to their pop-up supermarket roster. Among those festivals, you could bump into the lovely team at Co-op at heavyweight Download, Lana Del Ray and George Ezra-fronted Latitude, the Isle of Wight in mid-June and Creamfields. Co-op's pop-up festival roster for 2019 also includes the Belladrum Tartan Heart festival near Inverness in Scotland, which has sold out every year since 2008 and is bound to be filled with rumbling tummies!
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Coca-Cola’s health drink makes UK debut following lawsuit over their last ‘brain boost’ juice
- Celebrate British sandwich week with a trip back in time
- How to get free ice cream in London this week
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH