KFC has apparently released a new burger... but all is not as it seems
Share This Article:
KFC has debuted what looks like the newest addition to its extensive menu, but things might not be quite what they seem. With a chia-seeded cauliflower bun, unsweetened almond yoghurt, kale, spiralised chicken breast and ice cube relish, safe to say it’s no Zinger Burger. The KFC #cleaneating burger is apparently made in collaboration with the so-called Figgy Poppleton-Rice (which is, frankly, a ludicrous name). We doubt people will be rushing to order it any time soon.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Huddersfield is the best student night out in the country, apparently
- This Week in Gaming: Sony and Microsoft team up
- SOAS lecturer elected as MEP for far-right party
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH