Student Winter Warmer Recipe Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Share This Article:
1. PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Campus Media powered by BigChoice Group Limited (Registered office: Offley Works, 1 Pickle Mews, London SW9 0FJ. Register No 06842641). References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter. Co-operative Group Food Limited (26715R) trading as Co-operative Food is not the promoter, Co-operative Group Food Limited and its subsidiary or parent undertakings shall not be liable for any breaches of these terms and conditions by the promoter. 2. OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens on 12 February 2018 and closes on 26February2018. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion. 3. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to UK residents. However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies) who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion are excluded from entering this promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and (if you win) claim your prize. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and (if you win) claim your prize. We may ask the winners to provide proof of age. 4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, make your favourite “Winter Warmer” dish, take a photo of the dish and upload it to Instagram with the hashtag “#CoopWinterWarmers” and include what ingredients you’ve used between the opening and closing dates. Participants must have an active Instagram account to be eligible to enter this promotion. Maximum of one entry per person. 5. PRIZES: There are 5 prizes to be won in total. Maximum one prize per person. Prizes are Co-op Food Vouchers. The 1st participant to be chosen will win a £50 Co-op Food Voucher. The 2nd and 3rdparticipants chosen will each win a £30 Co-op Food Voucher. The 4th and 5th participants to be chosen will each win a £10 Co-op Food Voucher. We may substitute or change the prizes for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so but there will be no cash alternative. Co-op Food Voucher: Redemption of vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions printed or referred to thereon (including redemption before the expiry date, if stated). Vouchers are not exchangeable and no cash alternative can be requested. Vouchers are provided at our discretion and we may substitute or change the vouchers for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so. 6. WINNER SELECTION: Winners of the prize draw will be selected within 3 days after the closing date of this promotion. The winning entries will be chosen by random draw from all entries received. The draw will be supervised by an independent adjudicator. Details of the independent adjudicator can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no earlier than 3 days after the closing date of the promotion. 7. NOTIFICATION: We will notify the winners by private message via the Instagram account of the person who uploaded the winning image to Instagram using the hashtag “#CoopWinterWarmers”. If a winner does not respond to us within 4 days of being notified by us, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another winner will be picked from the remaining eligible entries. 8. DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Coca-Cola’s health drink makes UK debut following lawsuit over their last ‘brain boost’ juice
- Celebrate British sandwich week with a trip back in time
- London’s sell-out halloumi pop-up is going on a UK tour
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH