Recipe: Blueberry Focaccia
Share This Article:
If you’ve had a hard week, embracing your domestic side and baking some bread is one novel way to de-stress... plus, it smells great. Then sit back and tuck into bread fresh from the oven with a mug of coffee or hot chocolate....perfection! Makes: 1 large loaf Serves: 6-8 Prep: 30 minutes Rising: 45-60 minutes Cook: 30-35 minutes What you’ll need:
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Restaurant Review: Honest Burgers, Tottenham Court Road
- The Coffee Music Project returns to London for another year
- Co-op announces its pop-up festival shop roster for 2019