Recipe: Savoury baked Pink Lady apples with Sunday roast pork shoulder
Share This Article:
Pink Lady apples, stuffed with herbs and nuts - a savoury version of the more classic sweet baked apples. A great, slightly posher take on apple sauce for a Sunday roast pork dinner... it’s autumn on a plate. Serves: 4 - 6 Prep time: 25 minutes Cooking time: for the apples - 40 minutes / for the pork - 2 hours & 10 minutes, plus 20 minutes resting. You will need For the pork: Approx. 2kg pork shoulder joint (bone out) A little olive oil Salt & freshly ground black pepper For the baked apples: 1 onion, finely chopped 1 tbsp olive oil
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- The Coffee Music Project returns to London for another year
- The secrets behind the UK's most famous dishes
- National Tea Day: spilling the tea on the beloved drink
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH