Recipe: Pasta with a pistachio sauce
Share This Article:
Last year, I was an Erasmus student, and the most of my friends were Italian. Thanks to them I learnt how to cook pasta. This week I propose you a recipe of pasta with a pistachio sauce. Ingredients: - 140g of pasta - 20cl of crème fraiche - 150g of lardons - 1 shallot - A tea spoon of olive oil - Pepper, salt, parmesan - 5g of pistachios (grated) What to do:
- In a sauce pan, bring the water to boil. And once it is boiling add a pinch of salt and pour the pasta in it. Let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, pour a tea spoon of olive oil and make the shallot reduce.
- Then, add the lardons and as soon as they get colored pour the crème fraiche and add the grated pistachios.
- Drain the pasta, and mix it with the lardon-pistachio sauce.
- Serve warm.
- If you wish you can add some parmesan on the top of your pasta.
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH