Recipe: Olive, Cheese and Ham Bread
Share This Article:
For those who don’t like cooking or don’t have time to cook: I have this recipe for olive, ham and cheese bread, that you can eat or for lunch or as an aperitif.
For this bread or cake (I don’t know how you call this in English) you need:
- 250 g of flour
- 15 cl of oil
- 4 eggs
- 15 cl of dry white wine
- 200g of green olives (stoned)
- 200g of ham cut in dices
- 150g of grated cheese
- A sachet of baking powder
- Pepper, butter
What to do:
- Heat oven to 180°C (gas 6).
- Mix the flour and the eggs until you get a creamy/smooth mixing.
- Add the oil and the wine.
- Add the ham, the olives (that you have chopped beforehand) and the cheese. Knead this dough using your hand or a wooden spoon, then add the baking powder and some pepper.
- Spread some butter in a baking tin, and pour the dough in it.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
If the bread gets coloured too fast, cover it with a sheet of foil.
The good thing of this bread is that you can eat it or cold or warm. You can keep it (if you have cooked it only for yourself) 4 days in the fridge.
I hope you will enjoy it! Bon appétit.