Five finance pitfalls to avoid in your first term of university
Share This Article:
Going to university is the opportunity of a lifetime and you will be keen to throw yourself into everything there is to offer. However, every experience sadly has a price and the risk of running out of money can suddenly become very real when you manage your finances haphazardly. Anne Chawk, a Senior Student Finance Adviser at the University of Bedfordshire, lists five common pitfalls to avoid.
- Plan for high upfront costs
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Think your money issues are bad, check out these student finance nightmares...
- Budgeting for college or university - a guide
- How to host a brilliant dinner party on a tight budget
- Don’t miss your enrolment appointment!
- Check you are getting all the money you are entitled to
- Avoid payday loans
- Go easy at Christmas time
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH