Fun ways a student can make money
Share This Article:
When you fly the nest to seek the higher education lifestyle of a student, you forget that everything costs money. It comes as quite a shock that you have to pay for simple things like salt, bread, milk, and the precious cereals that make up 90% of a students diet. When a student receives their first instalment of student finance their eyes bulge and the little heart in their chest beats faster and faster. The sight of such a huge sum of money all for doing nothing is overwhelming. Then comes the inevitable binge that follows that first pay off, ordering dozens of takeaways, staying up all night partying, Internet shopping for things we’ll never need. Then suddenly it’s all gone, poof, no more pizza or beer the staple fuel of student life.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 10 ways to beat procrastination and get your dissertation finished on time
- 6 ways to make your weekend takeaway healthy
- No ice-skating or tapas... so, what SHOULD you do on a first date?