The Inbetweeners Movie - do we need a sequel?
Share This Article:
A sequel is always a tough call for any successful writer to make. Rocky, The Godfather, Indiana Jones; these are just a few examples of where once great titles have fallen victim to disappointing follow ups. It seems a fate undeservedly befallen on some of the best films ever made. It can either make or break you. I’ll be honest. When I first heard news that the Inbetweeners franchise was to add another film to its roster, I let out a slight groan; here we go again. Don’t get me wrong, I am and always will be a huge fan of the television series. However, one of the main reasons it maintained its charm is because they didn’t over do it. Sticking to three series was just about right.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Trailer: Aardman's mischievous sheep returns with an intergalactic friend in Farmageddon
- Trailer: Anna Paquin stars in melancholy drama 'Tell It To The Bees', set in a town too small for secrets
- MTV launches new female-only scholarship with London's MetFilm school
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH