Film Review: Woody Allen: A Documentary
Share This Article:
To say that I'm a bit of a fan of the film's of Woody Allen would be a gross understatement. A few years ago, I popped my Allen cherry with his nigh-on perfect relationship comedy Annie Hall, and since then my obsession with the bespectacled neurotic oddball has done nothing but grow. Now I'm like an addict with his films, watching two - maybe three - a week, and I have no intention of kicking the habit. If there was a Woody Allen Watcher's Anonymous group I'd probably be its most troubled member. It's even got to the point where I've begun writing a Film Studies dissertation on the man and his work. To say I'm a fan is an understatement; I'm a devotee.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Active Measures review - a documentary about the connection between Putin and Trump
- Second Act review- outstanding cast, disappointing story
- Red Joan review - a fascinating true story that falls a little flat