Rejuvenation Month: Hair repair edition
Share This Article:
January is here and party season is now well and truly over.
As part of Rejuvenation Month, here’s the ultimate hair repair guide guaranteed to restore your hair back to its glossy, healthy self after a month of heat products and hairspray.
It's Treatment Time
The obvious instant fix is conditioning treatments. Stock up on some of your
Banish Those Bad Habits
Of course, taking a break from heat styling and
Another damaging habit you may not have
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Behind the Brand: Meet the sisters turning off-cuts into outfits
- New Heights: The best heels to wear for graduation on the market right now
- Modest Fashion: How to keep cool in summer without showing too much skin
It’s also worth noting that dry shampoo usually requires more than one wash to fully get out, so if you find yourself reaching for it every few days (we’ve all been there) you could find a build up is causing your hair to look dull and greasy.
But if all else fails...
Of course, if you really feel like your hair needs a complete thorough refresh and you're feeling really daring, there’s nothing stopping you from going for a total restyle. The new year is a perfect opportunity to rock a new look and a cute shorter ‘do is the best way to truly say goodbye to damage.